To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Conemaugh Gap - 1950's

This is another Russell Heffley photo taken from the Russell Heffley Book. As you can see - not much has really changed since this was taken in the 1950's.
On another note - I find it so amazing that the scope of this site continues to grow. Besides the United States - this week alone I have had readers check in from the following countries: United Kingdom, Hong Kong, India, Morocco, Sweden, Germany, United Arab Emirates, China, Netherlands, Slovakia, Poland, Austria, Croatia, Canada and France.
This site grew from my Facebook page and I would like all of you to know - please feel free to continue to send me your photos and comments. If you would prefer your name not mentioned - I can do that too. The goal of this site is to make it a sort of vintage community photo forum so that the memory of these places lives on long after we are all gone.

No comments: