To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Robert Cacicia - U.S. Air Force

This is my father Bob standing in front of our home in Portsmouth, New Hampshire in 1960. He was in the Air Force and stationed there for a time. He also spent time in Formosa and Okinawa. He guarded the planes. The house you are looking is on the same street as the home of Naval Hero John Paul Jones. In the early 1970's Sear's Departmentstore made a commericial on this street - showing how well their paint lasts by using the old Jones house. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Bob. When I visited as a teen, he gave me several pieces of Air Force clothing which I faithfully wore. I too later joined the Air Force during Vietnam.

John Cacicia
4530 Beach Ridge Road
Lockport NY 14094

xz5z5r@roadrunner.com