To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Night at the Opera - 1951

 
Reader Dawn R. mardis sent in this picture - she writes: "Please post this photo of my Parents and brother and sister. My parents are Alfred C. Wesner & Nellie M. (Hildebrand) Wesner, my sister is Diane L. Wesner and my Brother is Richard A.(Dick) Wesner. This was taken in 1951 when my parents were going to the Opera in Johnstown. My father was the Vice President and my mother headed the Women's Auxiliary and both my brother and sister were on the Junior Board of Directors of the Johnstown Opera Company. My mother said I was in the picture too, you just can't see me. She is hiding me with her clutch bag. I'm the "bump" in her tummy! Thanks!"           

No comments: