To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Slice of Downtown Life


Walked to town for the ballgame at the Point - so I stopped to take some pictures of Central Park. Not the best of weather for shooting. It had just finished up raining - one of the those dull....gray...misty kind of days.
-----------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
Old Joseph John
-------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------
------------------------------
--------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------
The old Assistance Fire Company No. 1 bell - March 1867
-------------------------------------------------
Stopped at A Piece of Cake on Franklin Street for some of the best cupcakes EVER! And I don't say that about too many things.
Got a mix of flavors - it's hard to pick exactly which one is my favorite - because I like them all and could gladly eat them all.
They are the official cupcake of Point Stadium - baseball and cupcakes - always a winner.
My nephew is the batboy for the Berkey Hills Renegades.
Here he is talking with his pal Ben.
The foul ball I got - the league doesn't have much money - so it's a given you throw them back into play.
----------------------------------------
--------------------------------

2 comments:

Ron said...

Sometimes I get my best pictures when the weather isn't the greatest. I think your pics look great.

Lisa Cacicia said...

Thanks Ron