To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Monday, December 3, 2012

Sinclair Gas - Hornerstown

 
The old Sinclair Gas Station along Horner Street in Hornerstown.
Here is a little better view of things...just click on it to enlarge. I see over on the right hand side at Leitenbergers - you can get your REO Speedwagon serviced....now tell me if you're not like me and as soon as I said REO Speedwagon - you don't have one of their songs rattling around in your head now.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like you're website, but "now it's time for me to fly"... LOL

Unknown said...

We love this photo! Any way you would want to post it on to our site? Either www.sinclairmemories.com (where we give prizes away) or www.facebook.com/ShareYourSinclairMemory