To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Dunmyer Family


A friend of mine sent me these pictures of the Dunmyer family. She is hoping to reconnect with any of their descendants if they are still around. First up - this is William Blair Dunmyer.
Along with his wife.
This is Henson Dunmyer and Pauline Mehall along with little Bill Dunmyer. If you know any of these people - please feel free to let me know either by commenting on the pictures or by email.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very exciting to see my family pictures included on a historical web site. Thank you. Diane Dunmyer Panone

James Elden Dunmyer said...

I am James Dunmyer age 79. Hinson was my uncle. Ellis Franklin Dunmyer is my father who passed away in June of 1983 of lung cancer. He owned a trailer park after retiring as a superintendent of schools. I found a cousin down here where I live in Corpus Christi, TX Her mothers name was Patrica Anne Dunmyer. My cousin"s name is Linda Cargill One of the pictures I was sent was of my grandmother' I saw her when I was 6 years old and she was in Hamberg New York. My dad was sent to the Ohio Soldiers and Sailors orphanage in Tiffing, Ohio at age 11. I think he was the youngest or next to the youngest because the large family was to big and they could't afford him.
He went on to graduate Findley college and furthered his education to be quite successful in the education field. His doctorate was in the field of bussing of students.
My e-mail is dujim55@yahoo.com cell is 972-571-4865