To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Data Consultants


The place where I had my first real job. Most people don't remember it or that was owned by Glosser's. We did all the computer work for the stores along with other accounts that included Toy Ladies - which I am really dating myself there.
How different my life would have been if the place had stayed in business. I had wonderful co-workers - some I still keep in touch with - but on the other hand - I had one of those bosses from hell - that I swear her main goal in life was to make everybody around her as miserable as she was. In the end - I believe she got what she deserved.

No comments: