To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Harris-Boyer Update

Slow but steady progress. All I know is that they sure built this to last! They have been having a heck of a time knocking down. As I was walking home from taking pictures. I had my camera in one hand and a brick I was bringing home in the other. As I got up by Bheam School - I scared this poor little old lady. She took one look at me and my brick and tried to cross the street - but there was too much traffic. The look she gave me - just cracked me up!
------------------------------
-------------------------------------
----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------
----------------------------------
--------------------------
-------------------------------------
----------------------------------
------------------------------------
--------------------------
Look up on the second floor. There are two very mixing machines...I guess that's what they are....
--------------------------------
----------------------------------------
It's very strange to see this part of the alley open to all this sunlight. I'm used to it being dark and damp.

No comments: