To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas from my house to yours. This is such a great shot! I want to say that this is Adams Street School. But I am not 100% sure about that. But it was taken in Johnstown. It's funny what memories stick around in the back of your head. I'd forgot that Bheam School also had these giant windows and how cold it was in the winter with the draft hitting you - if you got stuck sitting next to a window. Also the smell of hardwood, dust and dim lights...
I blew this up a bit to see out the windows better. When I see a picture full of kids like this - I wish I'd of had all their names because I wonder how their lives ended up - because I would have done a search on each and every name to see how their story ended (I do that all the time - especially with my WWII papers).

No comments: