To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Henry Haws House

Residence of Henry Haws - 1894
One of the showplaces of the time belonged to Henry Haws, son of the founder of Haws Refractories. His home was located on Vine Street where the First Lutheran Church is now located. 

No comments: