To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Friday, April 3, 2015

JHS



Something that I haven't posted in a couple years. I shot a ton of video when they tore down Johnstown High. Me and my sister - who was my lookout - would sneak inside - look around and I would then shoot video. I needed a lookout because of the conditions. Home video just came out - now you have more power in the palm of your hand than what I had to use - a JVC tube camera connected by a heavy cord to a portable Canon recorder strapped over my shoulder. The battery alone for the unit weighted a little under 5 lbs. Alltogether I was hauling well over 10 lbs of equipment.

1 comment:

Fred V said...

Wow ... Stunning!
RIP - JHS