To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

December 27, 1945 - Last Newspaper


--------------------------------
The Johnstown Tribune - December 27, 1945
To read larger - CLICK HERE.
Today marks the final World War Two Newspaper. I published 896 papers altogether in a project that ran over three years. Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did. I thought I knew a great deal about the war when I started - but reading the happenings in a day to day basis taught me so much more than any history book could.
Cpl. Richard McVay
Cpl. Seibert Mayer
Samuel Bonow
Cooper - Hetrick
Mrs. Jacob Grosch
Lt. Harry Wagner
Cpl. John Sral
Cpl. Hal Kelly

No comments: