To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Henry Haws House


Residence of Henry Haws - 1894
One of the showplaces of the time belonged to Henry Haws, son of the founder of Haws Refractories. His home was located on Vine Street where the First Lutheran Church is now located. 

No comments: