To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Monday, January 6, 2020

1889 Flood Survivors Project - Mrs. Jennie Peters Cover

 ------------------------
Pittsburgh, Pa
February 5 - 1964
Jaycees
Care of Survivors Committee
My granddaughter cut out this notice from the paper and sent it to me.
At the time of the Flood we were living on Lincoln St. directly across from Rose's Planing Mill. Very few of my relatives are living and I have lost track of most of the people I knew at that time.
I hope your committee will be successful in their search for the survivors. I will write my name and address here where it will be easier to read:
Mrs. Jennie Peters Cover
4001 Penn Ave.
Pittsburgh, Pa - 15224
Episcopal Church Home

Courtesy of Debra Order - #Jayceesfloodsurvivors


No comments: