To join our Facebook Page :

Johnstown Tribune - World War II:

Saturday, January 31, 2015

The Old Opera House

The Adaire Opera House, Franklin Billiard Hall and John Lenton Hardware. Pre-1889 Flood - Downtown Johnstown.

Trolley Time

Main Street

January 31, 1944: Blast Berlin, Brunswick, Hannover in Mighty Raids

The Johnstown Tribune - January 31, 1944
To read larger - CLICK HERE.

Henry Haws House

Residence of Henry Haws - 1894
One of the showplaces of the time belonged to Henry Haws, son of the founder of Haws Refractories. His home was located on Vine Street where the First Lutheran Church is now located.