To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Friday, November 26, 2010

Let's Go Shopping - Downtown Johnstown

On this Black Friday, it's only fitting that we throw a little shopping trip together. First off, a ride to town on the Morrellville Trolley.
I think my first stop today will be Glosser's to check out the bargain bin and get a couple of things at the snack counter.
Now it's off to Woolworth's, Candy Cupboard, Jupiter's, Kresge's and Grant's to see what they have for sale.
All this shopping has made me hungry. I'm heading up to Top's Diner for a piece of pie.
Now it's time to head home with all my packages. How about all of you meeting me in Pole Hollow.

No comments: