To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Last Chance for Calendars



Last chance for calendars - help support the work I do here on Vintage Johnstown. You may not realize this - but this site isn't free - every year I have to pay Google. I have this last bunch for sale and then that's it for this year. I'd like to make the calendars an annual event - because they are something that you can't find anywhere else. You also can't find another website like this. For years - I have been trying my best to make what I find interesting  - accessible to everyone. This site is unique in the work I am trying to do and it means many different things to you - the reader. This years calender is a reflection of that.

To order yours - click on "View & Bid"

No comments: