To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cochran Kids - 1920's

Cochran Band - 1920's - I would say late 20's - sorry there were no names written on the back of this large 8 x 10. It also had some damage which I fixed - I usually don't do much to the pictures - because I like them as is - but this had stapler issues - that got in the way of enjoying it. I have about 10 or more in this lot I got last week - they were all taken at Cochran - some have years and some don't. So stay tuned for more.
I can't put my finger on it - but there is something about this photograph that I like. I have no idea why the picture is marked with a checkmark.

No comments: