To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Acme Market - Morrellville

Another repeat - This is the old Acme Market at the corner of Delaware Avenue and Broad Street in Morrellville. The Delaware Underpass is just off on the left hand side (you can't see it). Acme is the store I remember shopping at the most growing up. The building is still there - it's now used by the Johnstown School District.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the memorie. I use to rid my bike to the Acme in the Bel Air shopping center to get groceries for my mother. We lived at 877 Tener St. What great times. I cannot imagine life with out those memories.

Thanks
Jake Trexel

Len said...

This is a great memory. Spent many times here shopping with my mother when I was just a youngan!!