To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Friday, December 3, 2010

Foreign Country Stats

First off, thanks to all of you and your feedback that continues to come in.

Thought some of you might find this interesting. I keep track of all the places around the world that visit my site. Besides states all across the United States too numerous to list. I have visitors coming in from eight different countries so far - including Canada, Netherlands, Slovenia, South Korea, Kuwait, Russia along with Turkey and Pakistan (they found my site by searching the term ("dog in a butcher shop"). Which is a strange term to begin with.

I do believe that alot of these "foreign" visitors are some of our military men and women serving overseas...missing their hometown so far away.

No comments: