To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

St. Anthony's Church - Woodvale

The inside of St. Anthony's Church in Woodvale. My grandfather John Cacicia helped decorate and built the inside of the church and somewhere on one of the walls are the names of the other men that also helped with the building of the church. It's funny - my family helped with the church - but most of the time went to St. Columba because it was within walking distance and saved the street car fare. 

1 comment:

facebook.com said...

Loved St. Anthony's! I belonged to Sts. Peter & Paul's but I went to Mass at St. Anthony's a lot. They had later Mass on Sunday so I could sleep in a little longer. Also, the sermons were shorter! LOL