To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Acme Market - West End

 
Acme Market - Broad Street and Delaware Avenue - the underpass is just off to the left of the picture. I know I posted this picture about a year ago. But I ran across this again the other day looking for something else and I think it's one of those pictures that deserves to be seen again. The building current houses some offices for the Johnstown School District.

3 comments:

Joe said...

I am confussed when you say that the building currently houses some offices for the Johnstown School District. Is this not currently the Giant Eagle that has the ceiling that is falling in???

Lisa Cacicia said...

Joe - you are confused. This is at the corner of Delaware and Broad. I have a picture of the old A&P (Dirty Bird) that I will be posting - Lisa

Joe said...

Thank you for setting me straight.