To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

1889 Flood Survivors Project - Mrs. G. Curtis Hartel

Mrs. G. Curtis Hartel
47 Estaugh Avenue
Haddonfield, N.J.

Feb. 1, 1964

Chairman Flood Celebration

Dear Sirs--

I have two sisters living in Johnstown. If they have not entered my name for the Flood celebration, will you please enter it?

I lived in Johnstown before I was married and I was there in 1889, lost my grandparents in the Flood. My name was Slater before marriage.

My sister said she would have some literature sent to me. Have not rec'd any except a clipping from the Tribune, which my nephew owns.

When you send information, please send me the cost involved and I will remit a check. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Ethel S. Hartel

Courtesy of Debra Orner - #Jayceesfloodsurvivors.

No comments: