May 7, 1915
Dear Aunt Anna,
I think of you often but time seems full. Soon I will realize what my mother had to do having three daughters and hers so close together. I have Marion, Sara, Anna and Elizabeth almost the same names as the "Dibert girls".
We are all pretty well and baby doing nicely & is very good. See her lovely hair & it is or was very black & shiny. I haven't seen your folks for a long time but yesterday I went by & the place looks good. Trees scraped & in blossom, lawn has been rolled & looks fine. I want to put my seeds in today.
I suppose you know Cora (?) has a daughter born Feb. 27 Margaret Alice? She is a lovely baby & very good. Looks very much like the mothers side, I think. I finally had to put Ellen out, just shortly before baby came. She thought I couldn't get along without her and took things in her hands & was very imperdent. She is up at Linton's.
Baumers are anxious to get moved tho. the house is far from ready. The Shemels may go into their Moxham house. Do you know that Mrs. Jane Tittle died last week & and was buried here yesterday?
It is hard thinking and writing with Sara talking & on and off my lap.
Hope all are well. Give my love to Dora with lots for Aunt Anna.
Marion




No comments:
Post a Comment