To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Friday, October 26, 2012

Abandoned Johnstown


This is one of those houses that I have watched go downhill for years - it's located on Garfield Street. It's a shame - because this was once quite a beautiful home. It's one of those houses that I have always thought to myself "Gee, I could have lived in a house like this".
----------------------------
-----------------------------------
-------------------------------------
-----------------------------
-----------------------------------------
------------------------------
 

3 comments:

Galen Miller said...

So sad. Thankfully no one has stolen the stained glass...yet.

Debra said...

There are a lot of beautiful houses on that street.

Pamela said...

Those windows are so gorgeous! I wonder when this gem was built?