To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Attention Johnstown Residents


Trick or Treat Night has been cancelled for October 31 due to Hurricane Sandy. It has been rescheduled for Saturday - November 3 from 6pm to 8pm.
Now as for the picture - that is brother Bob on the left as a bunny rabbit and me on the right in my Casper the Ghost get up. The only store bought costume I ever remember wearing. To this day whenever I go down Sheridan Street I think of that silly little costume because I somehow lost the mask (my mother was none too happy) on the way home from Chandler school. We were living in the Oakhurst Homes at the time. Funny how the stupidiest things sometime stick in your brain. 

No comments: