To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Friday, June 8, 2012

Cambria City Playground - Part 1

I posted this picture last year and it is still one of my favorites. This is the old Cambria City Playground - I'd say from around 1920 or so. There are at least 200 kids - just having a ball. This area is still a playground on Broad Street. I have to add that the kid standing in the middle between the two trees along with the kid on his left - both look like they are staring straight into the future at us - in the most wonderful - yet kind of creepy way.

1 comment:

Debra said...

I love this one, too--it's one of my favorites that you've ever posted. It's an incredible shot.