To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Saturday, June 9, 2012

JHS - 1985 - Part 3


More Johnstown High - 1985 - Part 3. I chose not to clean up the jump cuts - to keep it as I shot it. To help you get a better feel of the place - as I was walking along for those of you that may not have gone to JHS. Also if you jack up the speaker on your computer - you can hear the background noises.

2 comments:

Debra said...

I was never inside the building--it's so haunting to see it this way for the first time.

DAVE WATTS 1960 said...

I appreciate these videos of JHS. Spent two years there after Cochran JHS. My dad, who later lived in Joe Johns Towers, saved bricks for my sister and I during the demolition. My mom created knitted covers for them with our initials, and "JHS 1925-1985."