To join our Facebook Page :CLICK HERE

To read the Johnstown Tribune - World War II Collection: CLICK HERE

 To read thru our old Johnstown Newspaper Collection - CLICK HERE

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Abandoned Johnstown


Believe it or not - there is what was once a pretty nice brick house behind the forest of trees and bushes. This is located in the alley behind Fairfield Avenue in Morrellville.
It's like this the whole way round the house. I tried to get better pictures - but it's like a jungle.
------------------------------------
------------------------------------
I don't ever remember anyone living here....
--------------------------------------
What I am trying to show you is the back door - thru all this mess. Once the leaves are gone - I'll go back so that you can see what the house actually looks like.
 

2 comments:

Debra said...

Jeez--wonder how long it took to get like that? And I wonder what the heck is living in there...

Len said...

I cant tell where this house is located exactly but what a shame that it has been neglected for so long. Must have been a nice place at one time.